2015 Bathurst 12Hr

A45 AMG
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:21 am

Re: 2015 Bathurst 12Hr

Postby A45 AMG » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:16 pm

A45 AMG wrote:our little team up in QLD that result has convinced us to get a 458CH for the Italian challenge and the QLD sports car championships.
Aircon wrote:
A45 AMG wrote:our little team up in QLD that result has convinced us to get a 458CH for the Italian challenge and the QLD sports car championships.


Our team? Convinced us? Is that you, Phil?


Funny boy.
:fezz
enjoyed so much last year the racing of the various car that 2 more buckets for me buy a Formula car either a European F2 or a local RT4 and we race it in historic's and the team bites the bullet and buys a unraced 458ch. :fezz


ferrarifixer
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:49 pm

Re: 2015 Bathurst 12Hr

Postby ferrarifixer » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:05 pm

Hello Boys 8-)

With the 488 Turbo coming soon, in the next 6 to 9 months the market will many 458GT3 pop up for sale quite cheaply.

And a GT3 is easier and cheaper to maintain than a challenge car, and of course, is faster, and rarer.

Only downside to GT3, is physical size of it... 2.05M wide, so trailer can be hard.


User avatar
Aircon
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: Melbourne Australia

Re: 2015 Bathurst 12Hr

Postby Aircon » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:18 pm

ferrarifixer wrote:Hello Boys 8-)


Hello sailor.


User avatar
Peter
Site Admin
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:56 pm
Location: Adelaide
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: 2015 Bathurst 12Hr

Postby Peter » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:34 pm

Well done to all of the Viscous Rumor Team on their success at the 12 Hour.


A45 AMG
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:21 am

Re: 2015 Bathurst 12Hr

Postby A45 AMG » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:13 pm

ferrarifixer wrote:Hello Boys 8-)

With the 488 Turbo coming soon, in the next 6 to 9 months the market will many 458GT3 pop up for sale quite cheaply.

And a GT3 is easier and cheaper to maintain than a challenge car, and of course, is faster, and rarer.

Only downside to GT3, is physical size of it... 2.05M wide, so trailer can be hard.
:fezz

FF keep us in mind for a 458GT3 as PJ is keen to upgrade to the 458CH but i think we will have the same issues ...race starts in a standing start ...cost us the State title last year. :fezz

Would need to trade the 430CH :fezz


A45 AMG
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:21 am

Re: 2015 Bathurst 12Hr

Postby A45 AMG » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:16 pm

Peter wrote:Well done to all of the Viscous Rumor Team on their success at the 12 Hour.
well said Peter amazing job by a weekend team under FF's skillful guidance to come home 6th outright...he just needs to loose the Bunnings garden hat :fezz :like


User avatar
Peter
Site Admin
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:56 pm
Location: Adelaide
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: 2015 Bathurst 12Hr

Postby Peter » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:23 pm

A45 AMG wrote:
Peter wrote:Well done to all of the Viscous Rumor Team on their success at the 12 Hour.
well said Peter amazing job by a weekend team under FF's skillful guidance to come home 6th outright...he just needs to loose the Bunnings garden hat :fezz :like

These hats?


A45 AMG
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:21 am

Re: 2015 Bathurst 12Hr

Postby A45 AMG » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:33 pm

Peter wrote:
A45 AMG wrote:
Peter wrote:Well done to all of the Viscous Rumor Team on their success at the 12 Hour.
well said Peter amazing job by a weekend team under FF's skillful guidance to come home 6th outright...he just needs to loose the Bunnings garden hat :fezz :like

These hats?
err no more like a Mexican field workers sun hat.

FF post some photos of the team and the car. :fezz


User avatar
Aircon
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: Melbourne Australia

Re: 2015 Bathurst 12Hr

Postby Aircon » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:47 pm

Peter wrote:Well done to all of the Viscous Rumor Team on their success at the 12 Hour.


Tony DeFelice needs to be commended on putting together a great team and having the balls to fund it. Same as Scud, and obviously others who competed for our enjoyment last weekend.


A45 AMG
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:21 am

Re: 2015 Bathurst 12Hr

Postby A45 AMG » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:52 pm

Aircon wrote:
Peter wrote:Well done to all of the Viscous Rumor Team on their success at the 12 Hour.


Tony DeFelice needs to be commended on putting together a great team and having the balls to fund it. Same as Scud, and obviously others who competed for our enjoyment last weekend.

well said its a team effort. :fezz :like



Return to “Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests